Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Good day

As I am sure you all know the holiday we refer to as Heatherpalooza (my birthday) was celebrated all over the country this past weekend. There were many events going on which included a fair (washington county fair) a parade (Wa County fair parade) a BBQ (yes that was for my birthday) and many more fun things! We had a super weekend and I want to thank all of you who called or wrote or sent big gifts! For those of you who chose not to participate in this most fun and exciting holiday you may make up for it by sending $50 to me at my home address.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my 50 bucks is in the mail lady!! Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Hillary said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Jeff and Natalie Perez said...

I'll show you 50 bucks...hahaha
I'm so glad your birthday was awesome. I was thinking about you all day if that counts!!! Love you Sis.