Sunday, March 9, 2008

I have not forgotten!

I am going to be completly honest, I didnt forget about my blog I have simply put it off for a while. I guess you could say I needed a break from something and this was the easiest thing to let go for a while. We also havent done much that has been that interesting, but since I am doing this in lieu of a journal here is the rundown. Over last weekend I did a quick run to Delaware to meet the doctor that will be doing my egg donation (anyone interested in that more can ask me in person) Jeff stayed with the kids in Vegas at Nancys house. I also started my injections for the egg donation on Friday. This week I made my friend had her baby so I made some bread and dropped it off at her house. I guess I am getting goo at the bread making cause I have had a few people offer to pay me for my bread! :) That makes me feel good. I helped Grandma Harrison with Crystals schedule this week since she wasnt able to get off work for some of Crystals appointments. And today we got our famliy pictures taken. The girls were kinda struggling to be good so we will see how the pics turned out. Next week Becca comes into town and she will be staying here since Jeff will be in Oklahoma for work. I am excited to have her visit (hi Becca) I didnt realize how much I was going to miss having such a good friend around all the time. So that is what has been happening around here.

No comments: