Monday, July 20, 2009

Ryans growing up











My little guy turned 18 months in May and I have been needing to get his photos up since then. I found an awesome photographer off of Craigslist and she came and took some really good pics of Ryan. I cant get over how grown up he looks. Check out Blink Photos to see his photo shoot. As for Ryans stats we apparently only make them in one size....tall and skinny!

weight 24.8 lb 27%
height 34.06 81%

Ryan is such a fun little guy to be around, but he sure makes me tired! He loves to kick, throw and catch...that right I said catch. His doctor said that most kids dont develop that skill until they are 3 or 4. He has a love for animals and of course his Daddy is his favorite person in the whole world. Ryan has been sleeping in the twin bed for a few months now and loves to go get in bed and wait for a story. He also enjoys playing with his sisters and wants to be doing whatever they are doing. I am looking forward to this fall when we will have a few hours each day to be together just us while the girls are at school. I just know too that he is going to love his new baby sister when she comes. We cant wait to see what you do next Buddy!!

2 comments:

Melissa Baird said...

He doesn't look 18 months at all. He looks like a three year old or older. What a cutie patootie.

Megan Andersen said...

Don't you just love the joys of boys!! Thanks for posting about your awesome hairstylist--call me so that we can schedule you shedding so more.