Monday, October 19, 2009

The Piano

I cant believe I was lucky enough to get my Grandpa and Grandmas piano! Here she is fresh off the truck from Salt Lake. Nancy and Randy happened to be up there this past weekend and were so nice to bring up their trailer and load this beast up (along with a few other things) and haul the lovely lady back to St George for us. Jeff has been wanting a piano for a while so he was as excited as I was to get it all set up. He even started some online classes with Cassie last night to teach her the keys. I am thinking I may even take some lessons sometime. Soon our house will be filled with lovely music. Or at least the kids banging on the keys!

2 comments:

Melissa Baird said...

What an awesome gift. I'm betting there will be more banging than playing. But one day...

By the way, congrats on the new baby girl. She looks like Jessie.

Hillary said...

Hip Hip Hooray for the piano!