Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer Fun

I have one week left of class then summer kicks up a notch for us, I am studying right now as these pictures download. Whew!! This is what we have been doing when we can get out to take a break... the girls had their second hula performance and did a great job.

We have been spending time at the splash pad which Abby LOVES. Oh and testing out the waterproof camera some more.








We have been making out to the pool at least once a week as well. The older girls are just regular fish now and Ryan loves floating around in the kiddy pool.



Me and Karen and Lilac chilling at the pool.





Abby packing in the fiber at dinner. Silly little creature will NOT let me feed her she mucst do it herself.






We just discovered a family has moved in on our porch! I am not sure what this momma humming bird was thinking when she built this nest but we have had the best time watching her. It is way too high too see if there is an egg in there but I am guessing she might have one from all the time she spends sitting up there. We have big plans starting next week and I am so ready to have some more summer fun!
















No comments: