Saturday, July 3, 2010

Independance Day

We had a few scraped knees (mine) some watermelon and a good old fashioned BBQ. It was an eventful day. I have not become more graceful in my old age, if anything just more clumsy. I took a step off what I thought was a flat curb only to realize as I went flying through the air that it was one of those two foot deep gutters! My body was battered and bruisd but we pressed onward to the park. The park lasted us all of about an hour before we were all boiling and starving, so we headed off to Taco Time for lunch. Nothing like some good oldfashioned American tacos for the 4th of July eh?









I this picture you can see the flat street that drop off into a cliff right where I took a major stumble. Atleast I had an exscuse to take it easy the rest of the day.










No comments: