Friday, August 13, 2010

Surprise!

When mom asked me what I wanted for my birthday I told her all I wanted was for her and Dad to come up for the weekend. She told me they had plans and couldnt make it. But when I opened my door on Wednesday night, two day before my birthday, there she was with Erin! What a fun surprise and definately the best birthday ever! We ate out A LOT and shopped all day on Thursday. Friday morning we went out for one last meal and then they were on their way back home. It was such a quick trip but we squeezed in a lot of fun times. We kept trying to get a good photo at the mall that twenty pictures in we were laughing so hard it was hopeless. Thanks Mom and Erin for working so hard to put all this together. Oh and thanks Satcey and Leslie for watching the munchkins so it was all possible. I could have had a better way to usher in my last year as a 20 something.



































No comments: