Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm done

My innie is now an outtie. I oficially have seven weeks left and we are all very excited. This month has been a busy one for us. It started out with an Osness family reunion. We had a great weekend and got some great family pictures. Then Jeff had to go out of town for work so Natalie stayed with us. That was so much fun. We did a few puzzles and watched some funny movies. After that my sister came to stay for a few days. She just went home this morning. We watched two parades and got my closet organized. Now I have a few days to get the house pulled together and then we head to Vegas for a last fling without the children. Next week we have Cassies birthday and then it will be October!I know this will not surprise any of you but I also put up my Halloween decorations today. Oh yeah we also left our windows open all night for the first time this season. It is still nice outside and it is noon!

No comments: