Tuesday, September 25, 2007

some pictures

These pictures are from Labor day. There is the big Onsess family and the little Osness family. The last two pics are one of my girls and Erins girls after bath time. and one that Cassie took of Jeff. she is turning intoquite the artist with her pictures. If anyone is wondering why I am not in bed at this late hour that would be because of the thing rolling around in my stomach constantly. i think he thinks that my tummy is a punching bag instead of a sleeping bag. I am afraid that I am going to end up with a broken rib before too much longer.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I love the pictures. I can't wait to get copies! It was so fun seeing you a few weeks ago. We are excited to see you all in December! It looks like if Glenn's farewell is on the 16th we will be arriving on the 15th and will probably stay until the 27th.