Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tag

After reading Hillarys blog this afternoon she tagged a Heather to share 6 pieces of info that no one knows about. She had two Heathers on her blog but I am just going to assume that I am the one she tagged because I thought it sounded like fun to do. I have now realized that this will probably be harder for me than most because as everyone knows If I am thinking it or doing it you are hearing about it.

#1 sometimes I dont get out of bed til after 9 in the morning and I let Jeff get the girls breakfast. ( I think it makes me a happier mommy)

#2 The last month of each of my pregnancies I carry towels with me everywhere I go because I am afraid of my water breaking in public.

#3 I have a hard time throwing away old magazines and up until a month ago had issues of Better Homes and Gardens and Parents magazines dating all the way back to 2003.

#4 I eat in bed every night and it drives Jeff nuts.

#5 I am still holding on to my dream of being in a beauty pageant. I think I would make a great Mrs. America.

#6 I have a secret fear that no one likes me and I go out of my way to do things to make people like me.

O.K. that last one is kinda sad but I think that Jeff is the only one who knows the extent of that fear and it feels so good to share it.

I have one more that I dont think is very surprising but this is very cleansing for me.

I yell at other drivers when I am driving an dI think that every one else on the road is either and idiot or has their eyes closed.

I feel much better. Rachael you are it!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Of course it was you! And I LOVE being your sister. You are so awesome Heather! And I can't wait for the little guy to come.