Monday, October 29, 2007

We made it through

Well we made it through the weekend just fine. Cassie participated in her first primary program and did so good. They had the kids up on the stand the whole time and it was really funny to watch the Sunbeams deteriorate slowly. (not litteraly) When Cassie stood up to sing the first time Jessie stood up and kept saying "Hi Cassie!" That was cute for two reasons because it is the first time that Jessie has said Cassie instead of Sassy and because she was so excited to see her sister. Being the emotionally as well as physically swollen mommy that I am I had to struggle to hold back my proud mommy tears. Cassies line was " I have not seen Jesus Christ, but I trust him and I will follow him" She had the three parts memorized but couldnt remember which part came first. Now that the weekend is over I have to start filling my days up for this week so I dont go crazy. I am off to the church to help out with a funeral and tonight we have a birthday party. I am toying with the idea of having a halloween party Wednesday night before trick or treating but I havent decided yet. I think maybe we will just see if the Gublers want to come over for dinner. That should be easy to cancel if this little guy decides he wants to be an October baby after all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there girl. Glad to hear you are hanging in there. Tobey's first primary program was Sunday too. He was a spaz. We will put it on the blog. Take it easy and make Jeff update as soon as you have the baby!!! Good luck!

Hillary said...

We are excited for baby brother to come. While we were waiting for his arrival tonight we decided to play Halloween Hangman. We decided 1005 points was enough to say we've conquered the game - we turned it off at that point. Thanks for the wind donw. Good luck with baby brother!

Hillary said...

We are excited for baby brother to come. While we were waiting for his arrival tonight we decided to play Halloween Hangman. We decided 1005 points was enough to say we've conquered the game - we turned it off at that point. Thanks for the wind donw. Good luck with baby brother!