Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!



Cassie took this pic!
I hope everyone had a safe Halloween. The girls had so much fun. Jessie would repeat everything anybody said to her like, "Have Fun!" or "Be safe!" It was really funny. SHe also had to spend about five minutes at each house yelling at the scary decorations. There was one house where the dad had dressed up and was holding the bowl of candy in his lap. He was pretending to be asleep so I warned him that if decided to scare the girls that I would come and ring his doorbell at 3 in the morning when they were up with nightmares. Well apparently he couldnt resist and he scared the crap out of the girls. Poor Jessie shook for about five minutes afterward. On our way home we tried to get her to go back up to that house to show her it was not really scary but she only got as far as the steps. She is no dummy! Cassie got sick earlier in the day and we were really worried she was going to miss all the fun, but I gave her tylenol and had her take a nap and after a three hour nap on the couch she was raring to go. we also spent the afternoon turning my belly into a fishbowl. I figured that I needed to do something with it since there arent many times in my life I will have something that round to decorate! It turned out pretty good. At least everyone in the ward thought it was creative. So after about two and a half hours of walking still no baby. The doctor told me if he doesnt come by next week then we are gonna make him come, so I am thinking that I might just schedule to be induced on Friday afternoon so I have the weekend to recover and Jeff can be with the girls. I still havent decided because I keep hoping he will decide to make his grand entrance on his own. Oh yeah congratulations Erin on your baby bump, lets hope this one is a boy! :)

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the belly. So cute. I'm excited for the little guy to make his debut. Can't wait.