Saturday, November 24, 2007

Too early?

So I know it is a tad early to start decorating for Christmas but I wanted to be sure and have everything out by this weekend for all the family that will be coming over for Ryans baby blessing. I forgot how much stuff we had purchased after Christmas last year so it felt exciting to pull everything out. I LOVE having a big house to decorate I actually have room for all of my nativities!
The one sad thing is all of our outside lights did not work this year. There must have been some sort of a short that went through the strands because we lost 4 strands of icicle lights. But my cows I bought last year to put inthe yard are sooooo cute. I will put a picture of those up soon.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

SOOOOOOOOO Cute. It's not too early at all. We just get to have a longer "Christmas time" since Thanksgiving was a little earlier this year. Rule of thumb is the Day After Thanksgiving for me. I love the little picture of the girls with Ryan. I'm sad we won't be there next week. I can't wait to hold little brother.