Thursday, December 20, 2007

Big tumble

So I dont have a picture of this mostly because the bruises and scabs hurt a lot worse than they look so I think I will get more sympathy if I dontshow my owies. Tuesday morning I went up to get Ryan and as I was coming down the stairs I slipped backwards and slid a good four steps down the stairs. I ended up with rug burn on both my elbow and my back as well as some deep bruises. Ryan was not hurt but he was very scared and he started screaming. As it was 5:30 in the morning and I made a huge ruckus I woke up Jeff who came scrambling to my rescue......well untill he saw that I was not broken then he went back to bed. Jessie is still talking about the "monster" she heard that night. Jeff tried to tell her it was just mommy but she doesnt want to believe it. I think it is just an exscuse to not go to bed. My elbows still hurt and I will be happy to show you my wounds if you shoot me an e-mail and ask. :)

No comments: