Monday, December 10, 2007

One wild Ride

Its been one wild ride.....heres how it went down




What is your husband's name: Jeff

How long have you been married: 6 1/2 Years

How long did you date before you got married: 2 years almost to the day.

Who eats more: Depends on what is in front of me/him

Who sings better: That would be a toss up and definately depends on who you ask. Niether one of us sings very well but the kids dont seem to mind.

Who is smarter: Jeff has the logical side of life on that one but I definately know more useless crap because I read more

Whose temper is worse: Definately me I can get quite testy :)

Who does the dishes: Me unless I can sweet talk Jeff into it

Who pays the bills: Jeff, I cant touch money or it disappears....it is really wierd I should go to the doctor and see whats wrong with me

Who cooks dinner: Jeff Grills although I must say I made VERY tasty steak last night I do the rest of the cooking because I like to eat things besides burritos and spaghetti

Who drives when you are together: Jeff always Jeff we dont want to die anytime soon so we just let him do the driving

Who is more stubborn: Jeff says me I think he is wro.....no wait it is me

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong: I am the first to admit that Jeff is wrong..... that was the question right?

Whose parents do you see the most: Since we had Ryan Definately Jeffs mom

Who kissed who first: I did and it was GREAT!

Who asked who out first: I planted the seed in his head that I was available but he did the asking. We went to a pinewood derby and then saw Tarzan in the theater.

Who proposed: Jeff did on Valentines Day at the bank everyone was in on it it was really cute.

Who is more sensitive: I think I win on this one it comes with the quick temper

Who has more friends: Me. I definately have more friends but I think Jeff Knows way more people

Who wears the pants in the family: Its too cold to wear dresses so we both do!

Where did you meet your husband: At church. I was fresh out of High School and Jeff was down from St George I cant say it was love at first sight but I definately had my eye on him.

Where was your first date: Like I said it was a pinewood derby but he came over to the house a few times before then

What was the first thing you said to your husband: HI but I also remember that day in sunday school the teacher said this scripture is so beautiful and I turned to Jeff and said "Like Me!" Jeff still teases me about it!

Where was your first kiss: At my house before he went home

Where did you get engaged: At Deseret First Credit Union behind the teller counter Malissa was at the drive thru with a camera so she could get pictures

Where were you married: Mesa Arizona Temple

How did your reception go: It was so much fun we danced to 'Wild Thing" for our first dance Very "us" dontcha think

Where was the honeymoon: We went to Palm springs......In June.....It was 115 I think it was Jeffs ploy to keep me neked hehehehe

If you could have changed anything about it what would it have been: Even though it wasnt "perfect' I wouldnt change anything about it. It was fun and we have great memories from it

Tag Hillary and Holly

1 comment:

Hillary said...

OK - I'll do it. Just give me a week. I think I'll have more time in Utah.