Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year New Me!

Ok not really. I am happy with who I am but I am trying to get a little more activity into my day. I enjoy doing my stationary bike (thanks Becca!) and that is good enough for me until it warms up a little.

So Phoenix was great we really had a lot of fun. Jeff surprised me with a toaster oven. It is quite high tech we have had fun with it. I also got flannel sheets some bowls for the kitchen and my mom got us some food storage as well as everything I needed to make homemade bread. It turned out pretty good but there is always room for improvement. So next time you stop by ask for some yummy homemade bread.

On New Years we decided to have some friends over to play games. We threw the kids into the front room and the adults chilled in the back. I went crazy making deviled eggs taco dip shrimp dip mozarella sticks, and a crock pot full of wieners and meatballs. One of our friends asked if I was always that high octaine since we hadnt planned on having anyone over until the night before and I managed to make enough food for an army AND bake bread that day. Anyway we have been polishing off the leftovers this whole week.

Cassies new year will include gymnastics on Wednesdays at Bare Foot Gym. She is sooooo excited. She starts next week so we will see how she likes it.

Jessie may have a tonsilectomy in her future. After sleeping in the same room with her for a week we decided that her snoring was not only annoying but not natural. So the other day I took her to the doctor and told him all the problems she was having, like not sleeping well at night, snoring, talking like she has a mouth full of marbles, irritability during the day. So he took one peek in her mouth and said "Oh Yeah, those babies are almost touching". She has an appintment with an ear nose and throat doctor in about a week and a half so we will see what he says.

2 comments:

Jeff and Natalie Perez said...

Wish I could have made the party!!! We miss you guys.

Hillary said...

I will definitely be asking for homemade bread next time we are in town. You ARE amazing. Missing you already!