Monday, January 28, 2008

Thanks!





wow! I am sooo thankful for the people in my life. This morning started out quite rough for us. Jess didnt sleep well again last night and I had to fight her to get her meds in her. Cass was about fed up with Jess getting all the attention and was letting everyone know it. And Ryan? Well even the best baby in the world needs to be fed and changed and loved.......I was feeling streched thin. Anyway half way through a bag of doritos and a bowl of peanut M&M's I thought I better call someone and talk instead of eat my stress! So I called my Momma. We chatted for a while and before she hung up she said check your mail. When the mail came not only was there a package from her but Cassandre had sent some stuff too. So these pics are the stuff Cass sent for Ryan (sooooooooooo cute!) And the fun activities my mom sent for Jess. She Loved the book! Anyway it made the whole day a lot easier for me to get through. It always makes me happy to get stuff in the mail.

No comments: