Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeff!





Well I finally did it! I pulled off a surprise party for Jeff for his 31st birthday. It has been in the plans for weeks and weeks but everything started snowballing about a week ago today and as each day was ticked off the calendar I got more and more tense. I was SURE he knew what was going on and he was just stringing me along but when he walked in I could tell by his face that he had no idea. Yay me! One thing I can tell you I will never do that again! It was way too stressful and I think he will have just as much fun knowing about the party beforehand.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Way to go Heather. Surprise parties are hard to pull off. You're amazing.

We got the package you sent today. I can't wait to use the candle on Sarah's cake tomorrow!