Thursday, February 21, 2008

kleenex kleenex and more kleenex!




I have been elbow deep in green snot, mucous, and phlegm for weeks now! Wont somebody come and save me! It all started with Jessica about two weeks ago. She got the cough on Monday then came the ever running GREEN snot that would flow to her chin with every sneeze if I didnt catch it in time.That was on Tuesday, Jeffs B-day. Thursday she had dried up a bit so when we went out for lunch for Valentines day I didnt think twice about sharing a drink. BIG MISTAKE! By Saturday Cassie and I were well on our way to Snot Town population 3 soon to be 4. Yeah Ryan got it on Monday. I got the kids into the doc on Tuesday night and we came out with antibiotics for the double ear infections for the girls and some good strong cough medicine. Ryan didnt get bad until Wednesday which is when I took the pics. You can tell he is miserablebut Cassie did her best to make him smile. He is on his way back to his normal smiley self......Thank Goodness! I cant stand to see them suffer. Hopefully in a few more days we will all be breating again! Oh Yeah Jeff is fine OF COURSE! That boy never gets sick. I could feed him poop and he wouldnt get sick. Sory for the gross post but I am just trying to let off some steam. :)

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I hope snot town becomes a ghost town soon. No fun being sick.