Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Old Man!

It has been quite the week of celebrating Jeff's 32nd birthday and we are not done yet! Thursday Jeff opened his presents wrapped in his favorite wrapping paper. NEWSPAPER! This shirt was from Ryan
The Wii game was from the girls, and I got him the massager for his work chair. I was cheap so I didnt expact much out of it and that is about what we got.

We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and Cassie kept trying to get me to eat the peanuts. I tried to tell her that peanuts sounded yucky to me right now even though I still really like peanut butter. So a few minutes later Cassie says MOM! I made you peanut butter!!


Riding the saddle



Tonight we had a birthday party for Jeff with some of his friends. There was cake and pizza and the guys went to go play laser tag too.

Ryan LOVED the cake

It has been a great couple of days but we are not done yet. We still have some fun planned for tomorrow and the family is coming over for dinner on Sunday.











1 comment:

Devri said...

He is one spoiled man isn't he..

love it.