Friday, November 27, 2009

Best Thanksgiving ever

I can not believe that I went two days full of fun and family and I didnt pull out my camera once! This year we met up with some stray family at a chapel and did thanksgiving there. Pam brought the fixings to do gingerbread houses and we ate and created and played. Afterwards we met up at Daniel and Pams house to watch a movie and eat leftovers. This morning we slept in and enjoyed a lazy day. Dad took the kids to Lowes while Abby and I ran to Smiths for a few provisions. I made some cinnamon rolls and we went tree hunting with Malissa'a family and Daniel's family. We all met up at the house afterwards for hot chocolate and cinnamon rolls. Ryan got an awesome fat lip from a little accident outside and now we are getting ready to have some more yummy leftovers and pull out the Christmas stuff. Cassie put it best when she said "This was the best Thanksgiving EVER!" Amen Cassie!

No comments: