Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The "job"

My version of the Pain scale.





For as long as I can remember I have had a super hard time breating through my nose. I thought it was normal until last year when I tried using a netti pot for the first time and nothing happened. So I went to and Ear Nose Throat doctor and he informed me that I had 100% blockage on the left side of my nose. Last Thursday I went in to have that fixed. I can not believe what a miserable process it has been I go in today to get the splints out of my nose and hopefully we will have free flowing air again!

3 comments:

Leah said...

You're so cute. Good luck today!

Devri said...

I swear you are the only one who could look cute in one of those things! good luck! recover fast!

Jenn said...

wow! that is a miserable surgery! I hope you recover fast. who was your doctor? if there is anything that I can do for you let me know.