Thursday, December 31, 2009

Abbys big day

I can not believe that this is the only picture we took on Abbys big day! We took advantage of having all of Jeffs family in town and blessed Abby on Sunday. My mom and dad came up from Phoenix and Aunt Judy and Uncle Paul came as well from Salt Lake. After Church we came back to the house for soup and family time. We ate and chatted until it was time to go to Grandma Harriesons ward for Gelnns homecoming talk. Grandma and Grandpa Hilton stayed back with Ryan and Cassie so we could enjoy the meeting. After that we came home and had lots of leftovers and played games until Grandpa and Grandma had to leave to go home. What a fun special day we had.

4 comments:

Devri said...

lol the more kids, the less photos.. just happens.. congrats on your special day! sorry I am MIA.. Life gets busy sometimes.. mIss you .. ofa atu

Megan Andersen said...

WOW! I barely blink, & I miss out on a whole ton with you guys!! What a busy woman you have been!!!

Mom at Our House said...

I know I should talk about how cute Abby is on her big day, but I have to comment on how cute Cas and Jes's hair look.

Melissa Baird said...

your two older girls are turning into lookers. you better hope they get acne or something. Otherwise, you'll be beating the boys off with sticks.