Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It wasnt what I wanted

As a little girl I would try to imagine what my life would be like when I was older. What would I look like, who would I be married to, how many kids would I have....Then BAM! Life happened and eight and a half years later here I am and I keep thinking that this was not what I wanted. It is soooooo much better! I could never have dreamed I would be married to a man that was my best friend and such a perfect match for me. There isnt much that we agree on except that not agreeing with eachother makes life interesting. I have four wonderful children and a beautiful home in the perfect spot in the perfect city. Life is good.





1 comment:

Devri said...

What a great family you got their sistah! I agree me and my Dh have nothing in common, but we do it, we make it, and he is my best friend.. :D