Monday, January 18, 2010

Clones?

I have successfully cloned Jessie. Did a good job too.The other night Ryan was having a hard time going to sleep. Mostly because he kept getting out of bed and trying to hang out with us. The first two times he did it he came walking into the back room thinking we would let him stay up. Nope he went right back to bed. A few hours later Jeff and I headed to the bedroom to go to bed and we found Ryan sitting in bed watching T.V. "Hi mom" he says. Man I hate it when he is doing something naughty but being so cute about it! So of course we let him stay up a little longer. I just had to add this one since it was so so cute. He just wants to be like his daddy.


4 comments:

Hillary said...

Love it. Abby is such a cute clone of Jessie. Super cute. Let's not let Ryan teach Sarah that one ... What a cute little stinker!

Bundy Family said...

That is so cute of your girls. They really do look alike.

Leah said...

Oh my heck. I love your clones. And Ryan is one cute little little stinker. Plus the clones. Love the clones. Not sure if I mentioned that.

Devri said...

They look so much alike.. get out the baby photos of Jessie! your kids are too cute!