Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Girls weekend

Jeff had to go out of town for work last weekend so my super awesome friend came down to keep me sane. Here is a little of what went on that weekend. We kept super clean in the tub,
We took advantage of the few hours of sun Saturday afternoon and went to the new park in town.

There was a friendly competition for a pretty girls affections.......I dont think Ryan won that round.
There were some great games of do as I am doing...






And of course the moms had a blast too.











3 comments:

Mom at Our House said...

I swear I have seen all those pictures somewhere before. Man its going to bug me until I figure it out.

mama cow said...

Crap!!! I was hoping no one would notice!

Melissa Baird said...

your missing someone awesome in that picture......me!