Thursday, March 4, 2010

Loooong day

It started at 12:30 AM with Jessie wetting the bed.....again. Bleh. Then a few hours later, Ryan gets up and starts crying and wandering around. By 4:30 we had been up three or four times with Ryan and Jessie so I decided if they wanted to be up then lets get up. So I got them out of bed and made them come downstairs. I fed them breakfast then got to work on my housework. Ryan keeps asking to go back to bed but I wont let him. Jessie was smarter and just went back to bed. It is gonna be a looooong day.

2 comments:

kristalbeckstrand said...

my eight year old still wears pull-ups, yuck. My mom recently told me she peed the bed until she was nine. What? Oh well nine is one year, no wait 6 months away!

Megan Andersen said...

OUCH! That is early!! You will probably be feeling the effects of that one for a couple of days!!! But I bet you got all your housework done eh.