Saturday, March 7, 2009

Boys and girls night out

Last night Jeff and I enjoyed a night out. SOme of it was together and some was apart. Both activities were a blast! We started our night at a Death by Chocolate event put on by the Keller Williams Realty Group here in ST George. It was a pregnant womans dream! Chocolate fountain when you first walk in with fresh fruit, marshmallows and cinnamon bears to dip. There were excellent appetizers as well as a whole room laid out with all kinds of chocolate delights. Every corner we turned we came upon another room filled with more food and chocolate. After stuffing ourselves to the point where I had to unbutton the pants (not a hard feat at this point for me) we headed off to DI to walk around with out the kiddos. Then Jeff took the boys, Kaden Kyler and Ryan to a DSC basketball game. I went off with my girls to meet up with Makinzie, and the Barnum girls. We watched the Jetett Review at DHS. The girls were really excited to see all the dancing and they also had some friends performing there. Jessie even got up to dance on the sidelines a few times. We arrived home about 9:15 and I was sure Jeff would be walking in the door anyminute with a cranky baby. But they stayed for the whole game! Jeff said the Ryan couldnt get enough of the basketball game but also spent a good amount of time flirting with some girls sitting in front of them. I am sure Ryan got his love of "the game" from my side of the family and I cant wait for my dad to be able to take him to some games in Phoenix. It was a fun night out with the hubby and such a great time with the girls too.

3 comments:

Mom at Our House said...

mmmmm chocolate.

Hillary said...

How fun! I'm going to be like you when I grow up :)

Melissa Baird said...

I was salivating, just thinking about all that wonderful food you were describing. A heavenly chocolately dream. I don't think I would have been able to control myself if I were pregnant.