Saturday, March 28, 2009

Real Farmers

We spent the day working on our garden. We let the girls pick out what we were going to grow this year and this is what they came up with. Tomatoes (I chose cherry) corn, watermelon and sunflowers. I also decided to try to grow some basil. We spent all afternoon working and then stretched out in the grass and took a nap. After naps I gave the boys haircuts and then it was time to wash up. While we were taking our baths I noticed we all had some nice farmer tans! Well I guess you cant be a real farmer with out it.














2 comments:

Danielle Walker said...

I got my $2 shirt at Hurst Ben Franklin. How funny. I love gardens too. This is our first year so we'll see how it goes.

Mom at Our House said...

I was hoping for some pics of the cool new farmer tans.
I am jealous you have a garden.