Friday, March 27, 2009

So good

There were no pictures of what we did today but I do believe that the look on Ryans face as he eats his chocolate cake is how I felt about today. The girls spent the morning at a friends house so I decided to ditch the housework today and Ryan and I took some time to start demo on the "pink bathroom". The granite is being installed in a little over a week so I have quite a lot of work to do before then. After that Ryan set up a throwing game in the back room. He brought out a bucket and set it up, then grabbed a bunch of his bouncy balls and started trying to throw them into the bucket. He was very impressive using both his right and left hand to throw. He didnt actually make a bucket but it was sure fun to watch him. After that we got dressed and went outside to play with the bunnies and check out the construction going on next door. For lunch we all went on a bike ride to grandmas bank and then Cafe Rio. When we got to Cafe Rio we saw that the furniture store was doing free hot dogs and a bounce house so we did that instead. The girls did awesome riding their bikes and Ryan LOVED the buggy atatched to the back of Daddys bike. To top the day off there was a family primary activity at the church with ice cream sundays at the end. If only everyday could be this fun, but then I guess my house would look like a disaster zone quite quickly.





2 comments:

Hillary said...

I love chocolate cake smile days!

Mom at Our House said...

I know this has nothing to do with the actual post "so good" but I am glad to hear the bunnies are still around!