Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Change is coming

As the time s.l.o.w.l.y. creeps towards our last weeks as a family of five I have been thinking about how much change is coming into our lives. I am a bit nervous about having another girl but mostly so so excited to break out the frills and bows. I am also a bit nervous about being able to love and nurture four children. It helps to know that Cassie and Jessie are so independent and well adjusted and with Ryan still taking naps in the afternoon I am sure I will be able to fit them all in for some mommy time. Mostly I am so so excited to meet this little baby who is coming to complete our family the kids are very excited to meet her as well so I am sure we will have lots of helpers around the house. On top of our family changes the seasons are a changing as well. To celebrate the first day of fall I made some really good chili for dinner and then we took a walk down to the park. The middle school was practicing football so we stopped to watch. Ryan picked up on the "football stance" right away. I cant wait until we are watching him play all these fun sports. So we welcome the fall with open arms and are anxiously awaiting the arrival of baby Abby.









2 comments:

Devri said...

It is definatly coming!

Can't wait to see the beauty!

Hillary said...

Love the stance. Can't wait to meet baby Abby!