Thursday, June 12, 2008

BIG Booza




As I was running around the house getting dinnerready vaccuming and just picking up Cassie put in a Wiggles CD. I came into the back room and saw all three of the kids mesmerized by the video. Ryan was particularly cute because he had pulled himself up on a chair and was just standing there like a big boy watching the Wiggles. He did that for at least 15 minutes. I kept thinking he would get bored and go do something else but I finally snapped a picture cause he kept doing it. It just dawned on me yesterday how much he pulles himself up on stuff. I keep hoping that he will just stay at a stage and the next time I turn around he is doing something else. I think I may have to duct tape his feet together to get him to slow down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are going to have a walker in no time. Good luck. I am 50% jealous that he is advancing so much faster then Benson. I am also 50% glad that I don't have to baby proof yet!