Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Why I love St George






Every once in a while I get an overwhelming spirit of love for my adopted hometown so I have decided to share the reasons why I love St George with everyone. Dont worry I will spread it out over a few posts. One of the coolest things about moving downtown was the incredibly clear water that runs down the gutters. It is irrigation water for people to use if they have rights for it. Last night we took the kids across the street and raced rubber duckies down the gutter. And of course Ryan the nudist wanted in on the action too.

1 comment:

Carbonneau said...

:( Wish you were coming down. But I am sure you will eventually. It will be nice to get together whenever that happens. I actually think I am driving up to Spanish Fork by myself with my three kids in July...maybe we'll have to make a pit stop as we drive through your way for an afternoon picnic at the park or something. Not sure on the date, still discussing a get together for my kids and their cousins.