Saturday, June 14, 2008

Nine years ago I met my best friend.
Seven years ago I married my best friend for time and all eternity in the Mesa, Arizona temple.

We had two beautiful daughters


And then a handsome son.



Jeff you have always been there when I needed you.




You are my biggest supporter.





And you know I will always be there for you when you need to be carried,






even if it means a sore back.







You are my prince charming








my knight in shinning armor










my foot warmer, my partner in crime, the father of my children and my island of sanity in the sea of craziness.You may not be the most romantic of guys but you sure are my favorite and I wouldnt trade you for anything. Happy Anniversary!!!









Thank You for giving me the best seven years of my life and the anticipation of so many more. I love you more then ever and I cant wait to see what is in store for us next.











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo 7yrs!! Congrats guys! love all you wedding photos. They are beautiful!

Jeff and Natalie Perez said...

hey make it through this year and you've got it made so I've heard. You two are so sweet together. I love having you in the fam heather.

Sheri N. said...

Congrats Heather. That was adorable.

Anonymous said...

Ahh that is sweet. Congrats!