Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Stubborn little cuss!



Jessie has been quite my challenge lately. To prove how bad she has become today when we told her to put her shoes on so we could go for a walk she said "I wear them wrong way mom" she kept repeating it until I looked at her and said fine wear them the worng way. And she did all the way to and from the store. She is the only two year old I know that puts her shoes on the wrong way on purpose. Oh and she put Ryans shorts on instead of her own. I gues you gotta love her tenacity to be stubborn.

2 comments:

Bundy Family said...

She sounds like my Kimberly. We will have a battle over what she wears every morning. She is two and should not be able to have a fashion sense.

Anonymous said...

Every time Spencer puts his shoes on he asks me if he has duck feet. (because you used to tell him he had duck feet when his shoes were on wrong) That is what this reminds me of.