Wednesday, July 16, 2008

20 years in the making....

Tagged by Rachel (feel privileged because I dont do verymany taggs)

20 years ago I was

*getting ready to turn seven
*swimming everyday
*naked as much as I could be

10 years ago I was

*going to be a senior at Deer Valley High School
*getting my drivers licence
*going top dances....a lot

5 years ago I was

*so very pregnant with Cassie
*living in Prescott
*getting ready to be a mommy for the first time

1 year ago I was

*so very pregnant with Ryan
*working at Kid to Kid
*enjoying not being out numbered by children

This year so far I am

*loving being skinny again
*planning what to do next on the house
*looking forward to our family vacation

Yesterday I was

*in bed half the day with a headache
*swimming
*eating bbq chicken

Today I am

*getting ready for a pot luck
*going to get pizza
*still suffering from the headache

Tomorrow I will be

*cleaning up the house
*getting ready for the weekend
*doing laundry

In the next year I will

*go to Disneyland
*tile the back room
*start thinking about baby #4

Tag Becca Melissa and Sheri

1 comment:

Mom at Our House said...

um you forgot that you are looking forward to me comming down to visit. It's okay I only let a few tears slip out *sniffle, sniffle*