Monday, July 21, 2008

Rough Day

So we had quite a rough day today. Poor Ryan woke up with rivers of snot and drool pouring out of every opening. He has two teeth coming in on top and I dont think his body is happy about it. He started running a fever after his morning nap and has been barely tolerable all day. I was very happy for bedtime for that poor baby. And as you can see Jessie had a run in with the edge of a table this afternoon. This picture was taken right after the incident. I gave her tylenol and put frozen peas on her face. She fell asleep rather quickly after that.
This one is two hours later around 5-5:30.
And this one was taken about 9 as we were getting ready for bed. I dont think it is getting any worse and we are darn lucky that she didnt need stitches. Guess she has more Osness then Hilton in her.
My poor teething Booza!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor Jess that looks like it hurts so bad.

Jenn said...

Oh, Jessie! Poor Ryan! Kids do gang up on you like that though. I hope that they feel better soon!

Hillary said...

Sorry! Sarah must have rubbed off on her.