Thursday, July 10, 2008

Has this happened to you?

I went to Smiths the other day because we were having BLT's for dinner and a juicy watermelon sounded so good for a side dish. So I get home and cut it open and this is what I had. An albino watermelon. So being the eternal optomist I thought "maybe it still tastes good". Well you know when you eat the watermelon all the way to the white part, then you eat the white part accidentally because you are going too fast? Yeah it was just one big nasty no flaver white part. :( So I had to drive all the way back to Smiths and return it. Such a bummer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That super sucks. I don't like watermelon any way, but if I did than I would think it really super sucked.

Anonymous said...

Woooo Hooo only a week and 5 days utnil I get to see you guys. I am so so so excited

Anonymous said...

that is super weird. I have never seen that!