Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Grandma, Aunt Erin, swimming, and fireworks! Whew!!

My momma came last Tuesday to help me turn my house upside down and get it completly organized. Jeff was in Dallas until Sunday so we didnt have any distractions (except the kids and eating and shopping). So this Monday my sister Erin and her brood of 5 came into town also. We had a fun two days but they are headed up to Grandma Hiltons in Bountiful for the 4th. Here is a few of the things we did. After the first night. Ryan biffed right after this picture was taken. He had drooled on Dillon and Dillon didnt think that was very cool so he let go. I dont think he realized that Ryan doesnt stand on his own yet.
The girls watching fireworks that Jeff was lighting. Nina loved the show until we started doing the loud ones.
Baby Anna she is 5 weeks and just the sweetest little thing.
Swimming at the hotel pool.
Jeff doing the pyrotechnics. I am sooooo tired I dont want to do anything for a week. But we have to get ready for our big 4th of July party on Friday. I guess I will take one day to recover then off I go again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like crazy tiring fun!