Friday, January 2, 2009

14 months!

This crazy guy is 14 months old today and he has been saying so many new things in the last two weeks that I thought I had better get it written down before I forget. Ryans new words

uh oh
bear
drink
thank you
bed
garbage
diaper
stinky boy
dada
mommeeee
no no
shoe

Most of these words come out bungled up but there is no mistaking this guy is on his way to talksville. If he cant say it he will try to mimmic the tone of what we said which is so funny. He has also been much more explorative lately getting into cupboards and garbage cans. I think all the empty boxes under the tree brought that out in him. He is a fast runner and loves to go for trips in his car (thanks again grandpa and grandma). He also likes to lay on the couch and have his ears looked at, I know weird. I am really looking forward to warmer weather so we can get him outside to explore more. I think we may have to invest in a fence sooner then we thought. Everyday he does new funny things but I would say his two favorite are growling and wrestling with dad. Love you bud cant wait to see what you do next.

2 comments:

Mom at Our House said...

I wish we lived closer so him and Burner could explore together. They could cause so much trouble, I just know it.

Melissa Baird said...

Oh , he is so big now. What a cutie. Aren't boys fun?