Friday, January 16, 2009

Our Quest

I have decided it is time to get a dog. But I cant get just any dog. I need one that doesnt shed and wont give me hives when I touch it. When we were at the park the other day we met a Labradoodle and I fell in love! It was the perfect size and temperment and the best part I didnt itch after petting her. SO we are on a quest to find a dog who needs a home. I want one who is out of the puppy stage and already potty trained, medium sized preferably female and has some poodle in it. Since the Obamas have really brought this dog into poularity I am hoping there might be one that comes through the pound in the next few months because of a family that ran out to get one and then changed their mind. Here is hoping we can add to our family in the next 6 months!

2 comments:

Devri said...

I wish I had a english bulldog.. but the price, I want to not buy one.. and I don't want to take care of it.. cuz you know I would be the only one doing it..

Mom at Our House said...

I miss you everyday, then you post something like "We want a dog" and I am a little bit okay with the fact that I am not around.

Animal lovers, I will never understand them!