Saturday, January 24, 2009

HIVES

I have em. Anybody want them? I tried to take somepictures but it has spred to some unmentionable places. Why one earth would I be blogging about hives you ask? Because no one is at home for me to complain to and they itch soooooo bad! I dont know why I have them but I am hoping they are a 24 hour thing and that they will go away tonight. Funny story though I was dreaming about being really itchy and whn I woke up in the morning all of my joints were swollen with hives. I took some benadryl and used hydrocortizone cream and they went away. But they came back a few hours later bigger and badder then ever. Man even the tops pf my feet itch! Pray for me!!!

3 comments:

Mom at Our House said...

Sounds like bed bugs!

Devri said...

yuck, I hope not bed bugs.

I hope they are gone. oh so sorry for you.

Hillary said...

Yikes! No fun.