Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Almost finished

Ryan took every opportunity to help dad out under the sink.
Here is a before, dont miss the lovely green sink in the corner!







And aaaahhhhh the after. It looks so good. Now there is just some dust to clean up and a few other minor things to take care of. As you can see we still have some lovely backsplash that needs to be taken care of, but we are saving that for another time.




Oh I just love my new sink. It is granite composite and really really deep. I cant wait to make some bread tomorrow!
















5 comments:

Jen Hilton said...

Wow, it looks so cute and modern! I bet it makes you want to cook like crazy in it.

Hillary said...

I will not covet. I will not covet. I will not covet.

It looks absolutely fabulous. I can't wait to see your new house in a couple of weeks!

Hillary said...

By the way - who is that BIG KID helping Daddy under the sink????

Mom at Our House said...

Heather, that looks so awesome. It is like a whole new kitchen.

Sheri N. said...

Wow, I am really impressed. I like the countertops you selected.