Saturday, April 18, 2009

No more projects!

Once this bathroom gets finished I am done with projects for a while. We just have a few finishing touches left in the bathroom and it is done! Friday night we had a DFCU reunion and had some old friends over for dinner. It was so fun to see how we have all grown up! Eight years ago we were all newly engaged and preparing for our up coming marriages. We all were married within weeks of each other in June. Now we all have families and homes and PROJECTS! Saturday was a busy day for me, we have been planning a Super Saturday for months and today was the day! I arrived at church at 8 this morning to help set up. I also taught a breadmaking class which was very popular. It was a lot of work but turned out well in the end. I am glad it is over!! It is not like me but I failed to take pictures of any of these events but I am hoping to get some from Cassie of the BBQ friday night.

1 comment:

Mom at Our House said...

What about the babies room? Is it done, or is it going to be put off until later.