Monday, June 15, 2009

Addicted

It is a good thing he works from home because after 8 years I cant go very long with out him! When I was a kid I would sit and think about who and what I would be when I was older. I alway day dreamed about romance and marriage, but I never realized how attatched we would be to each other. I LOVE this man! The best part is I know that if we lost everything we still have eachother forever and I know that he is enough. Together we have added to our addiction with three beautiful little ones and I cant wait to meet this new creation that I know will be another joy in our lives.
Thanks for eight great years Jeff! I sure cant ask for a better partner in this journey through life. I LOVe you so much!




3 comments:

Mom at Our House said...

Happy Anniversary. You guys are a cute couple and you really do complement each other well.

Devri said...

Congrats on another great year, you too are such a great couple!

Megan Andersen said...

Can't wait to hear all the steamy details of your romantic day!