Tuesday, June 23, 2009

San Francisco-Part Four-Sausalito

Tuesday we headed out to Sausalito to stay with a good friend of ours. I cant believe I only got one picture of her the whole trip! We spent Tuesday just relaxing and hanging out. Wednesday Hillary came out to go to the park with us. It was quite a drive but felt good to get out of the house. Wednesday night I got all dolled up and headed into the city and Hillary and I had a girls night out. We went to and awesome taco place for dinner and then saw Wicked. It was so much fun! Oh and I couldnt resist borrowing the Jaguar for our night out! So so fun!! On our way back over the bridge I got pulled over. I KNEW I hadnt been speeding so we were at a loss as to why I had been pulled over. Turns out I forgot to turn on the headlights! What a funny ending to that night. The boys hung out at Cassandre's house while we were partying and ate enough sushi to feed about 10 people. Oh I was so jealous! They decided to do it that night since I cant eat it right now anyway. There is a photo of Jeff sacked out in Jeffs lap. I guess bedtime wasnt the priority when Mom is away. Thursday we went back into the city and hung out at Golden Gate Park The museum was so crowded but the park was awesome! These slides were at the park. You had to have some cardboard to slide on so you didnt rip your pants. I braved the slide once with Sarah and she loved it so much she made her mommy take her a few more times. Ryan just loved going from thing to thing and ended up on the climbing ropes. That night Jeff came out to meet us and we spent the evening with Roger and Hillary. Friday I was looking forward to just relaxing and hanging out in Sausalito with Cassandre. I was lucky enough to get an hour and a half massage while she entertained the girls. Then we headed downtown to do some shopping. This is where I braved going near the water so the kids could see the ferry. After shopping we headed back out to Roger and Hillary's for some awesome dinner! I think I could have eaten twenty of those tacos! Saturday morning we left around ten to head to our last stop of the trip Stockton, Ca to visit an Ameriplan friend and do a meeting for her.






















































1 comment:

Mom at Our House said...

OMG was Wicked so AWESOME. I want to see it so bad.

How funny that you forgot to turn on your headlights :) Blame it on the pregnancy.