Monday, June 22, 2009

San Francisco-Part Three-The Anniversary

Sunday night Jeff and I left the kiddos in Hillary's care and escaped for a few days. Roger happens to work for a hotel so we got a sweet family discount at the Monaco down town. here is a picture of the super stripey room! That night we headed out to go to a movie and have a little dinner. It was so nice to not feel rushed or have to worry about walking around in the city wondering if my children are going to run off at any moment. We headed to Chinatown Monday mid morning to do some shopping and sight seeing. Jeff was such sport as I dragged him from store to store looking at the same stuff over and over again. I had a blast window shopping and I am sure Jeff just enjoyed being with his wife. He also bought me a super cute purse there. :) We had some good sizzling rice soup in Chinatown then headed back for nap time. After a wonderful much needed rest we headed out again. This time down to Fishermans Wharf for dinner at The Blue Mermaid.


We had awesome calamari, clam chowder and seafood cobb salad. We decided to walk back through Nob Hill. Oh that was tough but I did it. It was a fun experience and I am glad I did it. Here I am at the bottom.


And here we are at the top. We still had to go back down hill to get to the hotel but it was so fun we were just laughing the whole time. Jeff was even such a gentleman and carried my heavy purse for me. By the time we got back to the hotel my legs were quite happy to have a rest and we just crashed in bed. Roger picked us up the next morning and we were on to the next phase of our trip. Visiting Cassandre in Sausalito.








1 comment:

Mom at Our House said...

Looks like a great anniversary. I love SF. It is so fun to walk around and just look at everything!