Monday, June 29, 2009

Date night

Some times things dont work out the way you plan. This last Friday Jeff and I were trying to get away for a few hours from the craziness but we couldnt find a babysitter. So we decided to have a family date night. We walked up to 25 Main
to have some dinner (this is my new favorite BTW). The dinner was so good and the kids loved the alfredo. Then we walked over to the water park and spent a few hours there playing around. We made it home just in time for bed. It turned out to be a very very good date night!

2 comments:

Devri said...

I love me a good date night! Yay for the water parks!

Melissa Baird said...

I always had a hard time finding babysitters in that town. At least in my neck of the woods. Kids just didn't babysit much. I can count on one hand how many times me and the hubby actually got to go on a real date. (that also might have been that my hubby worked every friday night and plenty of saturdays)

SO glad he's not doing that anymore!

But now that we are in this Mt town, there are sitter all over the place, but now we are too poor to pay for them. (One day) Like a year.....wahoo. oh yeah, my husband has a six week internship in St George in July and August. We will try to work it out so that we can all go. I think we'd pester you for a day of two of your time.....ha ha ha ha