Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I would have written more last night but it was late and I was tired. Congrats to Marc he is the proud owner of a baby girl as of early this morning. We had a lot of fun taking pictures yesterday, and I am glad we got them done because the weather has turned grey today. We are getting a very light but refreshing rain which has brought the temp down to 79!we have all the doors and windows open, I love it! I am going to make brownies this afternoon and I think we are going to walk down to the library brfore dinner. But first things first. NAPS! it will be so relaxing to hear the rain and feel the cool breeze. I promise that we will be getting the rest of the pictures up in a slideshow but it might not be for a few days. Oh yeah one more thing yes there is a baby in the tummy even though it doesnt show on the pictures. Malissa did a great job huh!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I Need to have Malissa take our photos! You don't even look pregnant. The pictures are sooooooooooo cute.

Jeff and Natalie Perez said...

Cassie looks so grown up in the photos. I can't believe how big she is getting. I love the pictures. They look fab!!!