Sunday, July 29, 2007

oops!

The only excuse I have for the story I am about to tell is fatigue and a little syndrome I like to call baby brain. This morning neither Jeff nor I wanted to get out of bed so we didnt until we absolutely had to. I made breakfast andwe all ate together then Jeff went into the office to do a few things while I started to get my lesson pulled together for Sunday School. By the time I was finished we had about a half hour to get everyone ready for church so I rushed the girls upstairs to get their dresses on which we did. Unfortunately there were no diapers upstairs so I had to go down and get one. Well we all went down and I did my hair and then the girls hair and then I got dressed. By this time we had to get going so we put shoes on and rushed out the door. Well we were about halfway through Sacrament and Jessie was sitting on my lap and I was rubbing her leg. I thought something felt funny so I kept rubbing and then realized that I had completly forgotten to put a diaper back on Jessie! She had been running around with nothing covering her bum for hours!!! As soon as I got a diaper on her she peed too so it was a good thing that I noticed.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

That's funny! I am excited about having more "baby brain" experiences.